Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Term 3 Swimming lessons

We love swimming so much we think we should be allowed to do lessons until the end of the term!

I think we should have swimming until the end of the term because it makes your legs and arms stronger. Swimming make you run faster and climb faster.  Swimming is awesome because you get to do fun stuff and play with your friends while learning new skills.  Swimming makes you healthy.  It is good for your body. That is why I think we should have swimming until the end of term.  By Tyler

I think we should take swimming for the rest of the term because it is a good sport.  You get stronger because you move your body a lot especially your arms and legs.  Lastly being able to swim is a really good thing because it can help you survive in deep and dangerous water.  That is why I think we should have swimming for the rest of the term.  By Joshua Briggs

I think we should take swimming lessons for the rest of the term because some people really like swimming. People really want to learn more things about swimming and lastly people want to know how to swim and that is why I think we should go swimming.  By Jaime

I think we should take swimming lessons for the rest of the term because firstly it helps us with our exercise and gets our arms moving.  Secondly its so fun we really enjoy it also the teachers are so helpful and nice.  Finally it  makes us get better and faster at our swimming skills.  That was my three reasons why we should do swimming lessons for the rest of the term.  By Mia

I think we should take swimming for the rest of the term.  Firstly so we can make our arms stronger.  Secondly if you crash in a boat in the deep sea so you can save yourself.  Lastly you will be able to tread water that is why I think we should do swimming for the rest of the term.  By Dylan Calder





No comments:

Post a Comment